Friday, July 10, 2009

On and Just Off My Needles

Just a quick update here.
Recently Finished:
booties
This is almost finished. The kids ran off with my needle and I can't find another one small enough to sew the buttons on. Kailey has skinny little feet and I can't find shoes to fit. I think these should do the trick but she loves buttons. I guess we'll have to see if they stay on or not.

I also have a pair of Shorties in the Promise colorway on merino but they need elastic in the waist and I forgot to take a picture. They should be done tomorrow.

PromiseShorties


WIP:
WIPBoyStripes1
Cute little striped longies for a boy on Peruvian Highland in 12m size.

WIPStrawberryFields

I love this Strawberry Fields colorway on merino. These will be really soft longies.


Next on my list of things to do is a cat bed, and a cupcake hat for Kailey's 1st birthday.. I cannot believe it is just around the corner!

On another note it is my parents' anniversary today, Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Katidids said...

Those all look great! Can you put ties on the booties if your worried about buttons? Is that stitch marker one of yours? I love it!

Candice said...

I could put ties but she loves to eat on her longies ties. I make the cord long enough to double tie. Yes that is my dragonfly stitch marker. Remember I said I had to keep a few of those for myself? lol