Friday, May 14, 2010

spring inspired

There is something about spring that makes you want to clean isn't there? Here I am minus one kid, just the girls, and I should be relaxing right? Wrong. I am getting groceries and...... clearing out a closet that you can't even step in to.

I don't know why I didn't take a before picture.. well ok maybe I do. It was bad, very bad. It's a small closet to begin with I don't really think it counts as a 'walk in' but more like one of those reach in ones with a little ledge. Do you know what I am talking about? The odd shape and crossed bars in the corner make it seem even smaller. Somehow shoes the kids had outgrown from last summer were still all in the floor, along w hubby's dress pants & shorts. So what does it look like now you ask? (pardon the phone pic I need to find my camera!)

IMAG0333

ahhh... so much better! The shoe bag I grabbed today at walmart. I can't stand them on the floor where you can't see them, and you are more likely to throw them down.. well at least I am more likely to do so. Oh and in case you were wondering.. yes that is all (14 pairs) of my shoes.

Now, I'm off to eat lunch and catch up on Bones ;) Happy cleaning!

No comments: