Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

WTH was I thinking? I am usually a very calm person. It really does take a lot to make me angry. But it didn't help that I didn't sleep AT ALL last night.. I kind of couldn't plus I read nearly a whole 600pg book and didn't sleep *stupid*. It sounded ok at the time and I reasoned with myself that I just recently had a nb so I should still be ok will loss of sleep right? Well I enjoyed my book though was in a haze by morning since I haven't slept well lately anyways. By midday I was ok though still tired. To my point though...

Yesterday my daughter literally tore a hole in her box springs(minus the springs) and was sleeping in it! UGH I was so scared of my husbands reaction and ... he laughed.. not something I would think he would normally do. These stupid destructive tendencies happen pretty much every day with the older two. Anyways he brought home more suprises, a cookie cake and guitar strings and another book.

That was the bad here is the ugly. Today.. dd1 decided to make more michief of course (can you tell I'm still livid!) I was vaccuming my bedroom and went to put it away in the laundry room to find that she had poured water in a brand new (used for 2 bottles) can of formula.... It was ruined and my last one and was supposed to last until we got paid again. Sometimes I feel helplessly caught in this distructive chaos wondering why I can't be more on top of things. Like I said I don't normally get mad but played in with sleep deprivation I grabbed up the can and flung it in the sink... at the same time I was on the phone with my FIL because he called the second I picked up the phone to call DH... He was next door at my Grandmother IL's came over took one look then left.. called DH. I have a huge gash in my thumb and then a small lateral cut too that took a bit to stop bleeding.. all this hurting myself of course happened with him on the phone and I just may have cursed or at least said half of one unable to finish (I DO NOT want to or like to curse). I really can't remember all that well since I was aggrivated not talking to who I wanted to....cut.. and had formula spash up all at the same time.... It's hard to do anything and I'm wondering if I will be able to comfortable knit for a few days... great

It doesn't seem fair to add the good in with this glum rant of a post but I suppose it needs it and the title suggests it's pressence. (the more books I read the more my mind and speach mimmick that of written literature and novels... on the norm I feel I have dummed down since out of school and me time.. honestly) The above mentioned suprises count in this part but I also recieved my dyes in the mail unexpectadly and... something else. Some Peace Fleece from a good friend Katidids.. still haven't charged my camera yet. Thanks Katie!

Maybe I can calm down now but I have 3 kids screaming.. one hungry and her formula I know it pretty much ruined... I think I can salvage some from the bottom (there was a wooden spoon in there like Alyssa was going to stir it.....) and I have a good mess to clean up and I really need a shower but I think that will have to wait.... I feel sick and I'm not sure what upsets me the most.. the waste, the constant episodes of destruction, my innability to catch them before they happen, the nasty smell of soy milk all over my counter and clothes, or the smell of blood....


Ironically I am reading a Vampire/Wearwolfe book...

My hand hurts... this is where there would normally be a nervous lol

1 comment:

Katidids said...

Take a deep breath....Pray, Pray again. Someday...........you will laugh about this, in maybe 20 yrs (((Hugs)))