Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Is it only MY kids that do things like this?

Come on moms tell me I'm not alone...
I had just put one tired 2.5 yo down for a nap, put a movie in for my nearly 4yo and thought my 8mo would go fast to sleep since she had a big lunch.. but of course you can't plan motherhood right? I was watching some Desperate Housewives on my computer with earphones (I just discovered this show... and am shamefully hooked) when I started smelling something..... and I turn to find this.

If you are wondering if she ate some... then the answer is yes. How did this happen? Well, it seams that I have kids that know how to take their diapers off at a young age.. and not only that yes they have to play with it. Some of my family members have been pushing disposable diapers... and I didn't put her pants back on.. so this is what I get. NO more sposies! and always keep the woolies on and double tied.. go ahead.. laugh.. you might as well because I know you are! I was also bitten for trying to clean her mouth out... and it drew blood.

Oh and one more thing, don't tell Ty that his toothbrush disappeared because Mommy had to brush Kailey's teeth with it... because he'll get to pick out a brand new one on pay day.

3 comments:

Katidids said...

ROTFLMAO.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahem...sorry Oh my goodness!

Debby said...

I'm waffling between laughing and gross...my granddaughter pulled this on her Mommy just a few short weeks ago. Never happened to me but my "babies" are 30 and then we only had cloth. Yeah for cloth???

Unknown said...

I got lucky. When my daughter went through this phase, she just used it to draw on the walls.... Never once did she eat it!