Thursday, June 11, 2009

Disaster is my kids' middle name

How many days has it been since the last 'disaster'? Not that many but now I have a new one for you to laugh about. 2 words... ready?




Baby Powder



Yup.. lot of kids have done it... I even did is as a child so I have been told (on carpet and in a small room with a HUGE container.. the room was white). Luckily this one wasn't that big but still. It is everywhere.. and they are white haired.. I didn't get a picture... you probably can picture it anyways. I don't even use the stuff. They just found it somewhere.

You know, I've always said I wanted as many kids as God wanted to bring my way.. and if He didn't plan for me to have any more then He would have to change my heart... is He trying to change it, or just testing me!? I have to laugh.. and usually I do.. after I stop being mad.

1 comment:

Katidids said...

Oh my gosh, I can hear the laughter & giggles clear to my house!