Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthdays!

I can't believe how big my babies are getting! Ben's birthday is on the 27th of this month and I am going to work on a project for him but unfortunately I didn't get started soon enough because he will be off next week! When am I going to be able to work on it? Grr.
Kailey's birthday is next and she will be 1 on August 26th. Possibly my last child, and she's growing up too quickly on me! I am however glad that she has learned to smile when I bring the camera out and no more poses like this.

SL381076

I am working on a cupcake hat for her birthday and what is funnier is my mom picked up a cupcake outfit that she will wear without me knowing :) I tried the hat on Kailey the other day and I think she likes it! Here is a pic of my progress so far. I had trouble with my camera's card locking on me when I insert it.. had to keep trying over 30 times :/
SL381448
(yes she likes having all those toys in there lol) The picture doesn't do it justice and part of it is the angle but I couldn't miss her face with that expression on it :D

and here is the outfit from Carters marked down on clearance. 3.99 for the top and 5.99 for 2 pairs of pants with a ruffle bottom.

SL381450

2 comments:

Katidids said...

What a doll! I was looking back at her older photos...shes getting so big. That will make a cute set this fall!

Gramma 2 Many said...

I have that hat in my line to make. I have choosen a deeper color combination for mine. Isn't it great when we can make the same thing yet have it be so different with our own personality worked into it.
Love the pictures.