Saturday, August 15, 2009

What have I been up to?

Well, this isn't a full list with photos of what I have been up to but, it is the things I have just finished and had to share. :) Most of Kailey's 'gifts' for her 1st bday are done.. except one of the most important, her blanket! Must get on that since her bday is only 11 days away. Monday Alyssa starts 4K every week day from 8-11:30 which I hope will help me get more things done. If only I didn't have to take her there dragging all the kids then I would definitely say yes, but hey that's life. Any-who here's her Kimono Jumper and Cupcake hat.

KaileyKimonoJumper2

KaileyCupcake1
KaileyKimonoJumper

I know the jumper is a bit large but that's ok it will just fit longer. I also plan to make a pair of sheepy pants in black with the hot pink trim to match. ;) She really liked eating on the pom pom cherry. The longies she is wearing are some I sewed from fleece with Katrina's free longies pattern available here.

1 comment:

Katidids said...

That turned out really cute. The seeetie in it is a doll too! Nice to actually see it on. Its on my "List" for Evie this year.