Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally, a haircut.... why?

So I have needed a haircut pretty bad lately. You know the feeling of when you have layers & they won't do anything but frizz? Yep that's where I was for a long time. Ben has been off this week so I decided to go get it cut... This is last time's haircut earlier this year in June
newhaircut

This is my new haircut today. I'm dissapointed. I asked for side-swept bangs at cheek length.... I haven't had bangs since I was like 5 years old.
haircut1109


Not only that but it is only on one side & has some hairs that are longer that fall over in to it if it's not parted correctly. Before my hair was cut my bangs were 2" passed my chin!
haircut11092

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Funny but NOT funny! Good reason why I RARELY get my haircut. :) But you still look darling!

Katidids said...

Thats so frustrating! It looks cute on you tho!