Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Purewool

I got my Purewool and Peace Fleece in already from Burgh Baby Gear! Wow that was fast! She also included a free sample with my order. I first opened the package and thought it was the PF on top but I was wrong.. it was the Purewool. For some reason I was thinking it would be whiter lol. I won't knit with it until I dye it and I won't dye it until I find mason jars for my dyes... crud. Anyone know where to find these besides online with outrageous shipping?
Oh and I am loving my new pattern so far and can't wait to try it on Ty. Here is a pic of my Sea Legends WIP gusset.

2 comments:

Katidids said...

Sea Leg is BEAUTIFUL!!! Did you dye that one? You can use bowls to dye, some use cupcake tins, or even soup bowls

Candice said...

Yes! :P It is the one I said I couldn't get all the colors to show up in the pic. I did it the same time as "Promise". I have some small bowls to dye out of, but nothing to store the excess dye I make since I won't be dyeing 2lbs of one color at a time :D. So I'm saving up glass jars and I need something to mix it in too.