Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been 5 years...

It's been 5 years now and feels like a lifetime ago! I had to ramble through a whole pile of cds to find some pictures because we never had any printed up. Looking at these pictures it is hard to believe it was only 5 years ago because we look so young in them. I'm not that person anymore. I'm a mom 3 times over & that definitely changes things :)

I don't like being in pictures and they were trying to get me to smile... so this is what I get for it!

wed

Bentley being his crazy self.
ben

Our crazy wedding party :)

wedparty

And a pic we took, just for fun lol
runnaway

Happy anniversary baby!

2 comments:

Katidids said...

Those are great photos! Those bridesmaids dresses look cute, are those flowers on the dresses? Looks like you had a fun day, just how it should be!

Candice said...

The bridesmaid dresses were prom dresses that were clearanced lol.My dress was 40% off also :)